List of changes in the hot-fix version 11.65a (released 25 October 2016)
1. Fixed some stability issues appeared when vacuum materials were used in conjunction with composite materials.
2. Color Error Analysis: fixed wrong ordering of values at Statistics Tabs for some of color spaces.
3. Robust tab is also hidden when axis and plot options are edited in non-global mode.
4. Thin Layer Removal had problems when Stack was loaded to memory. Fixed.
5. Zemax export option update: now coatings with up to 400 layers can be exported (current limitation of new Zemax release).
1. If measurement data were loaded via COM using msrmt.AddMeasurementPage or .LoadMeasurementPage functions, the corresponding weight was zero. Because of this model fitting was not working properly. Now the weight factor is correctly initialized to 1.0.