What's new in OptiLayer in 2013 (version 9.96)
Improvements in the Analysis and Synthesis modes
- In particular zero thickness layers are now automatically removed in the course of the Formula Constrained Optimization procedure.
- During optimization procedures it is not allowed to glue adjacent layers of the same material if at least one of them has F (Fixed) status.
- The Gradual Evolution design procedure doesn't insert layers between layers having F (Fixed) status.
- Sizes of History and Collection sets of designs are now adjustable and can be chosen among 50/100/250/500 size options using the right-click menus in respective windows.
- The maximum number of points in Tabulate option has been increased from 9999 to 99999.
- The Analysis and Synthesis Options window is now re-sizable. A re-sizable Options dialog is introduced also in OptiRE.
- In OptiLayer you have now ability to easily update all windows opened at the screen at any instant during design computations. This can be done using F12 keyboard shortcut to the "Update other windows" command. It is also possible to access this command using a small speed-button at the lower-right corner of the chart window reflecting the progress of design procedure.